Alternative Dispute Resolution
Arbitration practice has expended over the past few years and has become an important part of the dispute resolution process. The law firm of RCIC believes in speedy justice and thus is actively involved in settling matters through alternative means. The law firm is involved in Arbitration & Alternate Dispute Resolution at National and International levels and handles the following matters:
- Arbitration in Civil & Commercial matters
- Mediation & Conciliation
- Out of court Settlement and
- Enforcement of Arbitral Awards
Our practice Includes
- The team of arbitration lawyers at RCIC have expertise in Domestic Arbitration and believe in providing good, quick responsive and least complicated methods to resolve disputes. We help in providing support in Ad-hoc Arbitration procedures where both the parties shall easily determine all aspects of the arbitration themselves, in our supervision such as the number of arbitrators, appointing those arbitrators, the applicable law and the procedure for conducting the arbitration.
- RCIC’s key strength lies in drafting and reviewing of Arbitration Agreements and clauses for contracts, agreements, notices and execution and enforcement of domestic & foreign awards.
- Our supervision and support also extend to challenging the enforcement of arbitral awards, determining the seat of arbitration and representing clients before all courts, tribunals, forums, with respect to disputes arising out of non-compliance of arbitration clauses in an agreement.
- drafting applications for staying the proceedings in the arbitration proceedings; and
International arbitration is a complex and evolving field of law, and the need for deeply knowledgeable legal counsel is paramount. RCIC carries out international arbitration proceedings under the UNCITRAL and ICC’s International Court of Arbitration rules. We act for global corporations, financial institutions, foreign investors and sovereign states. They turn to us because they trust our skill, experience and reputation to achieve the best possible outcome, and because our partners personally handle their cases.
Mediation and Negotiation
Our Counsels are well experienced in the legal field to scrutinize the situation and instantly gauge the solutions as per the situations negotiating effortlessly. Negotiation is the step one leading to Mediation. Therefore, negotiation requires dynamic, structured, interactive process where a neutral third party assists disputing parties in resolving conflict using specialized communication and negotiation techniques, which is possessed by our counsels at RCIC.
Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
Online Dispute Resolution(ODR) is a subset of Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR). ODR uses Alternative Dispute Resolution processes to resolve a claim or dispute. ODR can be used for disputes arising from an online, e-commerce transaction, or disputes arising from an issue not involving the Internet, called an “offline” dispute. The law Firm of Ricky Chopra International Counsels is one of the few firms in India that practices ODR in high end cross border disputes and truly believes that this is the age of technology where everything is required to be quick and speedy.
get in touch
Help line: +91 88 008 55555
We're here to help! If you have any questions regarding our services or anything else please send us an email via the contact form.