Family law in India is a collection of various laws and regulations enacted by the Legislature keeping in mind the diverse cultures and religions practiced in India. Family Law relates to the legal issues involved in marriage, divorce, child custody, maintenance, adoption, wills and succession among others.
Ricky Chopra International Counsels is a full service International Law firm having wide experience in handling matters pertaining to Hindu Marriage Act, 1955; Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961; Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005; The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956; Hindu Succession Act, 1956; The Guardians and Wards Act, 1890; The Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 among others.
RCIC has a team of dedicated professionals who have successfully handled matters before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, High Courts, District Courts, Commissions and Mediation centres.
We provide following services to our clients:
Our diverse legal practice has been appreciated by all our clients and the services rendered by our firm have been prolific as we have continuously achieved the desired outcomes for our valued customers.
Our highly competent team of experienced lawyers have sharpened their skills while dealing with the most complex matters related to various sectors of law. Charismatic & exceedingly truthful in their professional conduct, our lawyers will go to length to ensure that our client’s interests are safeguarded at every stage of their legal matter.
- Drafted petitions pertaining to Divorce, Restitution of Conjugal Rights, Annulment, Child Custody, Domestic Violence, Maintenance among others;
- Represented the clients before court of different jurisdictions for the matters pertaining to divorce (both mutual as well as contested), domestic violence, dowry, child custody, letters of administration, succession certificate among others;
- Held counselling sessions in family matters before divorce and mutual separation;
- Assistance to NRI’s in resolving matrimonial disputes;
- Assistance in drafting and registering the wills and gift deeds; and
- Settled the pending disputes at the earliest through mediation and out of court settlement.
get in touch
Help line: +91 88 008 55555
We're here to help! If you have any questions regarding our services or anything else please send us an email via the contact form.